Thursday, February 8, 2018

My week.

Friday I came home from gym to find someone. Parked. In my spot. Okay, no biggie, my best friend was coming over. My husband moved it the next morning while I was sleeping in but then I awoke to our french press shattering. Then I break a water bottle I was using to take down wallpaper. We clean it up together with bread (absorbent!). Then I find a wine glass broken on the ground. The cats must've done it! Clean up more glass. Then I go to work, and while trying to carry too much I drop and shatter my peanut butter and avacado pudding i brought for lunch. Again, my husband kindly brings me lunch and we laugh it off together, (also thank you to my friend for the peanut butter cup and my sister for the stainless steel lunchbox!! You are so thoughtfully sweet!) Another day on my way to work my car battery is dead. My husband waits for me and we learn I have inconveniently short jumper cables. And then in yoga today I attempted crow and went head first into the cement floor.

Is this groundhog day? Am I in a cycle of bad luck? Or did that car parking in my spot completely throw me off?

My husband is pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment