I had an amazing visit with my second cousin Chelsea. We share a last name. We haven't seen each other in 12 YEARS, the last at a family reunion. We had so much in common, from attitudes and animals and animals and attitudes! *politics and 'smolitics and 'smolitics and politics...
it feels a shame to be living parallel for so long. It's amazing to share the history and comfort of being with family and gushing over recent family struggles so openly and empathetic.
* My sister wanted to rehash this thing we did but couldn't remember when we were all kids. We only remember politics and smolitics and it involved you sitting on someone laying on the ground being the legs under a blanket. I was completely comfortable gushing about our recent family struggles but didn't want to sit on anyone. As an adult in her 30s reconnecting with someone for the first time in 12 years.
I started an ancestry.com membership after a great weekend reconnecting with family. As I was going to open the Sims to relax for the night it felt a little weird given the choice to do that or ancestry.com. Virtual life or history of life....hmmm....
I started an ancestry.com membership after a great weekend reconnecting with family. As I was going to open the Sims to relax for the night it felt a little weird given the choice to do that or ancestry.com. Virtual life or history of life....hmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment