Thursday, February 22, 2018

Putting Dishes Away.

"Why do we have all these jars?" - husband
"I drink out of them." - me
"We have a bunch of glasses that we don't use. What's with you and jars, they have lids that go everywhere." - husband
"Like where?" - me
He points to the dish rack and as he puts a dish away 3 more fall from the shelf. "It's better than the tupperware... it wasn't even tupperware, it was just containers that once contained food. Sour cream, cottage cheese." -husband
I leave the room because I am crying laughing and I need a break.
"Okay, I have a jar problem" - me
"More like a jar addiction" - husband



So the history of this is that I get bursts of creativity from time to time and want to create candles, drink smoothies, drink juice - from jars! But if you ever want to make something for someone - I usually go overboard because I don't want to leave anyone out and because I like to reuse over recycle but then I tend to just accumulate....jars! Time to recycle :)

My sister reminded me that we usually joke that we played in the tub when we were little with margarine tubs and other recyclables! Something we learned from our grandmother <3

No comments:

Post a Comment